Like most of my friends going on a year-long journey to China or Taiwan, creating a blog seemed like a pretty good idea. Writing dozens of emails always seems like the last thing that comes to mind when experiencing life in a foreign country.
With less than a month to go until I land in Hong Kong, I seem to spend most of my time investigating to find out the various information our dear university omits to give us, and attempting to solve the unavoidable red tape issues. Perhaps a glimpse of what expects us over there?
I will do my best to make up for the lack of emailing that wil most certainlyl ensue once I am in China, by posting pictures and videos to show you what my life looks like there. After all, that's what I made it for...
Until next time, then...
Comme pour la plupart de mes amis en route pour une année en Chine ou Taiwan, la création d'un blog semblait inévitable...et c'est une alternative au mail quand même carrément plus pratique quand on essaie de profiter à fond de l'expérience.
A moins d'un mois avant le départ pour Hong Kong, je passe le plus clair de mon temps à tenter de grapiller par ci par là les infos que la fac ne nous donne pas, avec en bonus les inévitables problèmes de papiers! Un aperçu de ce qui nous attend là bas, peut-être.
Je vais tenter de combler le manque de mails qui s'ensuivra très certainement en mettant des photos et videos sur ce blog, après tout c'est à ça qu'il sert !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Très bonne idée de consacrer un blog à ton année en Chine! Je l'ai déjà ajouté à mes favoris.
Je t'adore ma soeur *hugs*
Looking forward to hearing what it's like. Certainly sounds like it's going to be an awesome experience.
Blogspot doesn't seem to allow replies to a comment...Not very handy.
Well I hope you two don't end up being disappointed if blogspot is censored in China. ;)
Rah Alice! Sometimes we need to hear that so in case: Everything is gonna be ok. Yes, yes. Ok, I'm in a good mood, but still, I mean it.
Thank you little Sofie ;)
I'm self convincing myself it will be, why wouldn't it be? :p Hmm...not all that easy after all.
Glad to see it's going better for you, though! Hugs!
Post a Comment