I changed the template back to the very boring blogger template, as I've had several friends mentioning they couldnt leave comments properly. I hope this solved the problem, otherwise I'm not sure what do to...anyone ever had that problem?
Aside from that, I apparently have an infection due to my wisdoom tooth, which makes me the proud taker of 5 days of antibiotics. Perfect timing really. I just hope it actually gets better. If it happens again I'll have to get the tooth taken out. But not in China. I've heard too many horror stories from past students. *shivers*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope the complicated trip you had to face went fine!
can't wait to hear from you, even though I didn't actually write anything to wish you luck etc., I didn't forget about the start of your adventurous journey yesterday :)
Post a Comment